Athletes in Action has five core principles that we teach at the intersection of faith and sport. Each principle provides a biblical framework for a key question. The five principles are:
- Audience of One (Who or what do I worship?)
- Inside Game (What’s my motivation?)
- Holy Sweat/Wholly Surrender (How do I grow?)
- Hurtin’ For Certain (How do I respond to pain and suffering?)
- Victory Beyond Competition (How do I live for God’s kingdom instead of my kingdom?)
Attached below is a 5-week Bible study for athletes on the Inside Game Principle. It’s also available on the free Ao1 Life app. Enjoy!